- Date: Sunday August 9th, 6:00 AM PDT / 9:00 AM EDT / 10:00 AM BRT / 10:00 PM JST / 13:00 UTC.
- Registration Ends: Sunday August 2nd, 11:59 PM PDT / Monday 2:59 AM EDT / Monday 3:59 AM BRT / Monday 3:59 PM JST / Monday 06:00 UTC.
- Region: Global.
- Platform: Steam (Code Mystics).
- Entry: $1.
- Pot Split: 70/20/10
- Crowdfunding: Matcherino.
- Seeding: Yes (Region & Skill)
- Registration: 128 Cap.
- Head TO: Aroo (@aroolee) & Giby (@ManChest).
- Stream: twitch.tv/gamegoons
- Double Elimination
- 2/3 Rounds per Game
- 2/3 Games per Set
- 3/5 Games for Losers & Winners Finals
- 3/5 Games for Grand Finals
- Game Time: 60
- Match Point (Human): 2
- Match Point (CPU): 2
- Blood: Red
- Violence: High
- Default: Yes
In-game button binds are allowed.
Winner must keep character, Loser may switch.
- If the winner selected random, they must select random again.
If there is a double KO during the sudden death round that game is not counted and must be played again.
Game breaking glitches are banned. Including but not limited to the following:
- Enja speed up glitch (4123632141236ABD).
- Shizumaru start button glitch for Shin Amanagare Kyourakuzan.
If either player has a side preference, a coin must be flipped to determine sides.
For off-stream matches: if there is disagreement in the results of a match and you require any of these rules to be enforced you must send a video of the matches to our TOs including the lobby screen to show proof of the players. The video must be sent before your next match is called. Otherwise the set must be played again while discord streaming to a TO.
For on-stream matches: a TO will request one or both players to join the Discord voice channel and use the Discord streaming feature to broadcast their gameplay.
Before the match, both players may wait in the lobby and monitor the ping and report large fluctuations to a TO. TO’s will then invite the accused wifi user to a lobby and confirm before issuing a disqualification.