Skip to content
Date & Time TBA
- Platform: SNES
- USB Decoders included for USB joysticks
- Qanba Obsidian/Kaimana-modded joysticks are unusable unless you disable LEDs
- Entry: $5
- Pot Split: 65/20/10/5 (Subject to change)
- Seeding: Yes (Region and Skill)
- Registration: Online Pre-Reg with capped On-Site, closing 30 min before start time. Pre-Reg to guarantee a spot & seeding.
- Head TO: Missing Person (@JTMMissingPersn)
- Double Elimination
- 2/3 Rounds per Game
- 3/5 Games per Set
- 3/5 Games for Losers & Winners Finals
- 3/5 Games for Grand Finals
- Default Settings
- Winner must keep character, Loser may switch
- 1P/2P Side is determined by RPS. Loser may switch side
- Uranus & Pluto infinites are legal
- Auto control scheme banned.
- If a player unknowingly turns on Auto mode and cannot input special moves, alert the TO as soon as you notice so that the match can be reset.
- Office stage banned prior to Top 4. Do not delay tournament patches to put in the office stage code.
- Charge glitch is allowed after game 1, round 1.
- Players must return to main menu by resetting the console or hitting select to reset the charge glitch between tournament sets.