Skip to content
- Pool 1: Friday 8/2 @ 12:00pm
- Pool 2: Friday 8/2 @ 2:00pm
- Top 4: Saturday 8/3 @ 4:00pm
- Platform: SNES.
- USB Decoders included for USB joysticks.
- Due to no drivers having been written for them, users of PS4 Hori Fighting Edge and Victrix Pro FS joysticks will need to use alternative sticks.
- Qanba Obsidian/Kaimana-modded joysticks are unusable unless you disable LEDs.
- Entry: $5.
- Pot Split: 65/20/10/5 (Subject to change).
- Seeding: Yes (Region and Skill).
- Registration: Online Pre-Reg & On-Site Reg, closing 30 min before start time.
- Head TO: Missing Person (@JTMMissingPersn).
- Stream: TBD.
- Double Elimination.
- 2/3 Rounds per Game.
- 2/3 Games per Set.
- 3/5 Games for Losers, Winners & Grand Finals.
- Default Settings.
- Winner must keep character, Loser may switch.
- 1P/2P Side is determined by RPS. Loser may switch side.
- Uranus & Pluto infinites are legal.
- Auto control scheme banned. Should a person accidentally enter ACS mode from the button check screen, the console must be reset.
- Office stage banned prior to Top 4.
- Charge glitch is allowed after game 1, round 1.
- Players must return to main menu by resetting the console or hitting select to reset the charge glitch between tournament sets.