Skip to content
Date & Time TBA
- Platform: SNES
- USB Decoders included for USB joysticks
- Qanba Obsidian/Kaimana-modded joysticks are unusable unless you disable LEDs
- Entry: $5
- Pot Split: 65/20/10/5 (Subject to change)
- Seeding: Yes (Region and Skill)
- Registration: Online Pre-Reg with capped On-Site, closing 30 min before start time. Pre-Reg to guarantee a spot & seeding.
- Head TO: Missing Person (@JTMMissingPersn)
- Double Elimination
- 2/3 Rounds per Game
- 3/5 Games per Set
- 3/5 Games for Losers, Winners & Grand Finals
- Default Settings.
- Winner must keep character, Loser may switch.
- 1P/2P Side is determined by RPS. Loser may switch side.
- Uranus & Pluto infinites are legal.
- Chibi Infinite Back Dash is banned, limited to one extra back dash on wakeup only.
- Auto control scheme banned.
- Office stage banned prior to Top 4.
- Charge glitch is allowed after game 1, round 1.
- Players must return to main menu by resetting the console or hitting select to reset the charge glitch between tournament sets.