Skip to content
- Platform: Xbox One.
- Entry: $5.
- Pot Split: 50/30/20.
- Seeding: Yes (Region and Skill).
- Registration: Online & On-site registration.
- Head TO: Linus (@WasabiLinus).
- Stream: TBD.
- Double Elimination.
- 2/3 Rounds per Game.
- 2/3 Games per Set.
- 3/5 Games for Losers & Winners Finals.
- 3/5 Games for Grand Finals.
- If a player pauses at any point during a round, they will lose the round.
- The following stages are legal:
- The Cathedral.
- Clock Tower.
- Spiral Corridor.
- Torture Chamber.
- Underground Cemetery.
- The following stages are counter-pick only:
- The following stages are banned:
- Prison of Despair.
- Players will Rock-Paper-Scissor (RPS) and the winner gets to determine port (Player 1 Blue sheep and Player 2 being Orange sheep).
- The first stage is determined by alternating singular strikes of legal, non-counterpick stages starting with whoever is Orange sheep (Player 2) until there is one stage left.
- From game 2 onward, the loser of the previous game will choose the stage. Before a stage is chosen as a counter pick, in a best of 3 the winner of the previous game will strike two stages and then the loser will select from the remaining. In a best of 5, there is only one stage strike from the winner before a selection is made. These strikes before counter picks do not carry over between games.
- Players may not choose a stage that they have previously won on in that set, unless agreed upon by both players. This is commonly known as “Dave’s Stupid Rule” in the Smash community.