Skip to content
Saturday, July 15 (Time TBA)
- Console: PS3
- Entry: $5
- Pot Split: 50/30/20
- Seeding: Yes (Region and Skill)
- Registration: Online & On-site registration
- Head TO: Dacidbro (@Dacidbro)
- Double Elimination
- 2/3 Rounds per Game
- 2/3 Games per Set
- 3/5 Games for Losers & Winners Finals
- 3/5 Games for Grand Finals
- If a player pauses at any point during a round, they will lose the round.
- The following stages are legal:
- The Cathedral
- Clock Tower
- Spiral Corridor
- Torture Chamber
- Underground Cemetary
- The following stages are banned:
- The Empireo
- Prison of Despair
- The first stage is decided by a strikes/bans system.
- Players take turns striking stages starting with the orange sheep until 2 stages remain.
- At this point, it will be orange sheep’s turn to ban, this player then chooses a stage.
- From game 2 onward, the loser of the previous game will choose the stage.
- Players may not choose a stage that they have previously won on in that set. This is commonly known as “Dave’s Stupid Rule” in the Smash community.