Skip to content
- Double Elimination.
- 2/3 Rounds per Game.
- 2/3 Games per Set.
- 3/5 Games for Losers & Winners Finals.
- 3/5 Games for Grand Finals.
- If a player pauses at any point during a round, they will lose the round.
- The following stages are legal:
- Underground Cemetery.
- Torture Chamber.
- Clock Tower.
- Spiral Corridor.
- The Cathedral.
- The Emperio.
- Close Encounters.
- The following stages are banned:
- Prison of Despair.
- The first stage is decided by random such as using the in game random stage select.
- From game 2 onward, the loser of the previous game will choose the stage. Before a stage is chosen as a counter pick, in a best of 3 the winner of the previous game will strike two stages and then the loser will select from the remaining. In a best of 5, there is only one stage strike from the winner before a selection is made. These strikes before counter picks do not carry over between rounds.
- Players may not choose a stage that they have previously won on in that set.